There is still time to obtain your 2011 1% incentive payment and avoid the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) 2013 penalty of 1.5% on total allowed Medicare charges by accurately reporting the eprescribing G-code G8553 at least 25 times for Medicare office visits and other applicable services.
Please complete the information below and an AMAGINE representative will contact you.
You may also give us a call or send an email.
AMA ePrescribe – powered by Allscripts
AMA ePrescribe is an electronic prescribing tool using Allscripts e-prescribing technology. AMA ePrescribe helps physicians generate secure electronic prescriptions to pharmacies and check for harmful drug interactions and allergy reactions, as well as real-time notification of insurance formulary status from leading payers, plans and pharmacy benefits managers.
- Prior adverse reaction checks
- Interfaces with PM System
- Duplicate therapy checks
- Dosage checks
- Drug to drug interaction checks
- Generic equivalent availability
- Electronic transmission to pharmacy
* Offer expires on December 15, 2011. For complete information about the CMS e-prescribing program, including exceptions, visit www.cms.gov.
Register Now and an AMAGINE™ Consultant will contact you or click here to send us an email.